The ECoP will award the best abstract presentation during the ECoP Course 18-20 May, 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Abstracts must contain work that has not been previously published.
- The abstract submission deadline is March 1, 2023
- The abstracts evaluation deadline is March 1, 2023.
- Authors will be notified for if the abstract has been accepted by e-mail immediately after March 1, 2023.
- Accepted abstracts will be presented in oral presentations during the Abstract session.
- Every presentation should be max. 5 minutes and 3 minutes for discussion and questions.
- Authors must present their work in person.
- The abstracts will be published in Phlebology.
Please remember incomplete abstracts or abstracts with formal errors will generally lead to the exclusion of the abstract!
- Abstracts must be submitted in Word, in English and must not exceed 400 words.
- The abstract must clearly indicate the following (to be excluded from the word count):
- Abstract title
- Category (research project, basic research, clinical trial, innovations)
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Affiliation of author(s)
- Country of residence of author(s)
- First presentation or already presented in other meetings
- The abstract need to include background, methods, results, conclusion.
Incompleteness of these four sections will be regarded unfavorably and will generally lead to the exclusion of abstracts.
- Initials and abbreviations which are not in common use should be avoided unless they are essential.
- Remember to check spelling and grammar carefully.
- Submitted abstract text will be reproduced as submitted.
SPEAKER DISCLOSURE OF POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
ECoP requires that all presentations be as free of commercial bias as possible and that any information on commercial products or services be based on already generally accepted medical thinking.
Authors may submit their abstract(s) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org only electronically submitted abstracts will be considered.
The abstracts will be peer reviewed by the ECoP Scientific Board without knowledge of the author’s name. Acceptance or rejection of an abstract will be based on the average grade awarded by the reviewers.
The Awards will be decided taking into account Scientific Merit, Originality, Clinical Relevance. First presentation (abstracts not previously presented in other meetings) and younger age will be positively evaluated in case of joint winners.
By submitting an abstract for the ECoP, the author confirms that he has read and understood the terms & conditions and accepts them.